Karnataka Revenue Dept VAO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Karnataka Revenue Department has recently announced an employment notification Karnataka Revenue Dept VAO Recruitment 2017 to appointing the candidates as various vacant Village Accountant Officer posts. As per this notification, Karnataka Revenue Dept is going to fill up 105 members of unreserved positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 14th January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Karnataka Revenue Dept VAO Recruitment 2017:
Total number of Posts: 105 vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Village Accountant Officer (VAO).
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 35 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess intermediate or senior secondary education from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Applicants who are selected for the VAO positions, those will get attractive pay scale as Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/- with grade pay per month.
- For Unreserved category applicants, Rs.200/-.
- For Reserved candidates, Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 29/12/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 14/01/2017.
How to apply for Karnataka Revenue Dept VAO Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of Karnataka Revenue Department www.mysore-va.kar.nic.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of Karnataka Revenue Department Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with correct details.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.