Karnataka PUC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Online Apply
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has announced the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant lecturer posts of various subjects like Kannada, Hindi, English, Chemistry, Telugu, Marathi, Sociology, Business, Computers, Science and Mathematics and etc in Pre University Colleges in Karnataka State wise. Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online application forms will be available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Karnataka PUC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Karnataka PUC Lecturer Recruitment 2016:
Total number of vacancies: 1130 posts.
Name of the posts: Lecturer posts.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Candidates age should be in between 21 years to 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per Karnataka Examination Authority rules.
Applicants must possess their Masters degree in relevant subjects with minimum of 55% marks and must possess their B.Ed.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination conducted by the KEA.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.22800/- to Rs.43200/- per month.
- For General candidates Rs.2500/-.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.2000/-.
- For physically challenged candidates no need to pay the fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 16/05/2015.
- Last date to submit the form: 15/06/2015.
- Last date to pay the fee: 17/06/2015.
How to apply for Karnataka PUC Lecturer Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of KEA www.kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the link of Karnataka PUC Lecturer Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.