Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued the latest job notification Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant teaching and non teaching posts. As per this notification, KPSC is going to fill up 717 members of unreserved positions. KPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Job seekers who are looking for Karnataka government jobs, those must download this latest job notification and read all the details carefully. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 02nd December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 717 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Teaching and Non Teaching posts.
- For General candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 40 years.
- For Category IIA/IIB/IIIA/IIIB posts age should be in between 21 years to 47 years for SC/ST category.
Candidates must possess graduation degree or post graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university with good academic records.
For this Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 election procedure will be based on candidates performance in written test.
Applicants must read the official notification for salary details.
Refer KPSC Teaching jobs advertisement for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: 03/11/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 02/12/2016.
Steps to apply for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of KPSC www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- After that, click on the link of KPSC Teaching Jobs Notification 2017.
- Download the notification and must read carefully.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Then, start filling the online application form and click on submit button.
- Take printout of it and keep it safe for future usage.