Karnataka PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 1254 Vacancies
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has recently published the latest job notification Karnataka PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 for appointing various vacant geologist and assistant engineer vacancies. As per this notification, KPSC is going to fill up 1254 members of unreserved positions. KPSC invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Job seekers who are looking for the KPSC Latest Govt Jobs 2017, those may apply for this recruitment through online as early as possible. Suitable and interested candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 15th January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Karnataka PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 1254 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Geologist: 1370 Vacancies.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 89 posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess graduation degree in relevant trades or equivalent examination from any recognized university with good academic records.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale as Rs.22800/- to Rs.43200/- with grade pay.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ST and PWD applicants, Rs.25/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 17/12/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/01/2017.
- Opening date to pay the application fee: 17/12/2016.
- Ending date to pay the registration fee: 16/01/2017.
Steps to apply for Karnataka PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of KPSC www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of Karnataka PSC Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application form correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- At last, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.