Karnataka Prisons Department Warder Recruitment 2015-2016
Karnataka Prisons Department has been released the official notification for appointing candidates as warder posts. As per this notification total vacancies are 320 out of which 251 posts are allotted for non local candidates and rest of the 69 posts are reserved for local candidates. Interested applicants can check the notification details and apply through only. Suitable job seekers may download the application form and fill it with correct information of the candidates and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about this Karnataka Prisons Department Warder Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of posts: 320 vacancies.
Name of the posts: Warder posts.
- For Non Local candidates: 251 posts.
- For Local Candidates: 69 posts.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Applicants age should be in between 20 years to 26 years.
Candidates must qualify their SSLC or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the written examination and physical efficiency test followed by the fitness test.
Aspirants can get the pay scale as Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/-.
- For General candidates Rs.250/-.
- For Reserved candidates Rs.100/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 28/07/2015.
- Last date to pay the fee: 29/07/2015.
How to apply for Karnataka Prisons Department Warder Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of the Karnataka Prisons Department www.karnatakaprisons.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the latest notification.
- Download the application form.
- Enter all the details of the applicant and fee details and etc in application form.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.