Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form 2016 Apply
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) on behalf of the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Karnataka has uploaded the Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form 2016 for getting admission into various engineering or non engineering polytechnic courses into various private and government colleges in the state of Karnataka. Candidates who want to pursue their polytechnic courses; those can apply for this Karnataka Polytechnic 2016 written exam. DTE, Karnataka invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
- For General applicants, minimum age should be 17 years.
- For Reserved applicants minimum age should be 20 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
- Applicants must be an Indian Citizen.
- Aspirants should pass their SSC or Matriculation from any recognized board with Mathematics, Physics and English subjects.
- Candidates must have minimum 35% marks in their academics.
Applicants will be selected based on the written examination.
- For General candidates, Rs.100/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.50/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to fill the online application form: Soon Available.
- Exam Date: Will Shortly uploaded.
How to apply for Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form 2016:
- Go to the official website of Karnataka DTE www.dte.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the link of Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.