Karnataka Police Jobs 2016 – 15000 Posts
Karnataka State Police Department (KSP) is going to announce an employment notification for appointing the applicants as Constable, Head Constable, Sub Inspector of Police (SI), Assistant Sub Inspector of Police (ASI) and Home Guard etc. As per this notification, KSP is going to full fill nearly 15000 unreserved positions. Job seekers who are looking for the government sector jobs in the state of Karnataka; those must utilize this best opportunity. KSP will soon invite the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about Karnataka Police Jobs 2016 are as follows.
Vacancy details about Karnataka Police Jobs 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 15000 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: various.
Job Location: Karnataka State Wise.
- For General applicants, age should be 25 years.
- For SC, ST, CAT candidates, age should be 27 years.
- For Tribal applicants, age should be 30 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
Applicants must possess their SSLC – CBSE or SSLC – ICSE or SSLC – SSC or equivalent examination form any recognized state board.
Applicants will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Physical Endurance Test.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Interview Process.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.20000/- to Rs.36300/-.
- For General applicants, need to pay the fee as Rs.250/-.
- For Reserved category candidates, Rs.100/-.
Karnataka State Police Department will shortly upload the notification dates at its official website. Interested aspirants must visit our website regularly for latest updates about this notification.
How to apply for Karnataka Police Jobs 2016:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of Karnataka State Police Department www.ksp.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Karnataka Police Jobs 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.