Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2017 ksp.gov.in
Karnataka State Police Department has now released the latest job notification Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, Organization is going to recruit 211 members of men and women wireless constable posts. Job seekers who are searching for the police jobs in Karnataka State, those must utilise this golden opportunity. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before ending date 14th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 211 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Wireless Police Constable.
Candidates minimum age should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 25 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess PUC in science or 3 years diploma in electrical/electronics/telecommunication and computer science or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/- per month.
Candidates are required to pay registration fee Rs.250/- for general and OBC category candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST category applicants.
- Starting date for online application form: 21/11/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 14/12/2016.
Steps to apply for Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of KSP www.ksp.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on Karnataka Police Jobs 2017.
- Then, download the latest job notification and must read all the details.
- Now start filling the application with mandatory details without any mistakes.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.