Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016 Apply
Karnataka Milk Federation was announced an employment notification Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016 for appointing the candidates as various vacant Assistant Manager, Technical Officer, Extension Officer, Senior Chemist, Marketing Assistant, Accounts Assistant and Junior Technician etc posts. As per this notification, Karnataka Milk Federation needs to full fill various unreserved positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 30th March, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 92 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Manager.
- Technical Officer.
- Marketing Officer.
- Extension Officer.
- Administrative Officer.
- Senior Chemist.
- Junior System Operator.
- Accounts Assistant.
- Professional Coordinator.
- Laboratory Technician.
- Boiler Attendant and etc.
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
Applicants must possess their BE or B.Tech in mechanical or in relevant trades from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization norms.
- For General candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.250/-.
- Candidates need to pay the fee through credit or debit card or through net banking.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/03/2016.
How to apply for Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Milk Federation www.tumul.coop.
- Click on the link of Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of the filled application form for future reference.