Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017 landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
Karnataka State Government for Bhoomi Projects has announced an employment notification Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017 at its official website. Organization is going to full fill 1067 members of unreserved positions. Karnataka State Government invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Job seekers who are searching for the Karnataka state government jobs, those can apply for this notification through online. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 09th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 1067 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Land Surveyor Vacancies.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age criteria for land surveyor vacancy as mentioned below,
|Name of the Category||Age Details|
|For 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||38 years|
|For SC ST Category 1||40 years|
Applicants who are going to apply for Land Surveyor jobs at Karnataka survey settlement and land records department, should have
- Tech or Diploma in civil engineering or diploma in land and city survey which is conducted by vocational education department of Karnataka state.
- Intermediate in science stream with mathematics, at least 60% marks or ITI certificate in survey trade passed from department of employment and training, Karnataka.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Document Verification.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get pay scale as Rs.12500/- to Rs.24000/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For SC, ST and PH applicants must pay the registration fee as Rs.300/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 09/12/2016.
Steps to apply for Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Then, click on Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload digital images of their documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- At last get printout of it and keep it safe for future usage.