Karnataka KSP Recruitment 2017 – 1588 Armed Police Constable Posts
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Board has recently released the latest employment news regarding Karnataka KSP Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various Armed Police Constable Vacancies. As per this notification, Karnataka State Police is going to fill up 1588 vacant constable positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Karnataka State Police Jobs can apply for this KSP Armed Police Constable Recruitment 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable applicants can apply online on or before last date 30th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Karnataka KSP Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1588 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Armed Police Constable.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category of applicants as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their SSLC or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Test.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- Physical Endurance Test (PET).
- Medical Test.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants who are selected for the Karnataka Police Department Jobs will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.250/- and reserved category applicants need to pay the fee as Rs.100/-.
- Opening date to apply online: Available Now.
- Closing date to apply online: 30/08/2017.
- Last date to pay the fee: 01/09/2017.
How to apply for Karnataka KSP Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Police Recruitment Board www.ksp.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of Karnataka Armed Police Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now, fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in