Karnataka KSET Application Form 2017 – KSET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
University of Mysore, Karnataka has released the notification for Karnataka State Eligibility Test for Post Graduate Candidates. University of Mysore is going to conduct the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (Karnataka KSET) 2017 entrance exam on 31st December, 2017 at various exam centers in the state of Karnataka. Karnataka SET is the state level entrance examination for assistant professor jobs in all over Karnataka State. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for the Assistant Professor Jobs in Karnataka can apply for this Karnataka KSET Application Form 2017 may use this golden opportunity as early as possible. Karnataka SET 2017 online applications are available from 09th October, 2017 at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this KSET Notification 2017 on or before last date 31st October, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka KSET Application Form 2017:
Candidates must read the official notification for age criteria.
Applicants must possess their Masters Degree or equivalent examination in relevant subjects from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
- For General category candidates, 1050/-.
- Category IIA, IIB, IIIA & IIIB candidates, 850/-.
- Category I, SC, ST & PWD applicants, Rs.550/-.
- Applicants need to pay the fee through online using Debit Card or Credit Card or through Net Banking.
|Karnataka KSET 2017 Notification Released on||09/10/2017|
|Starting date for online application form||09/10/2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||31/10/2017|
|Final date to pay the fee||31/10/2017|
|Ending date to pay the fee with late fee Rs.150/-||07/11/2017|
|Closing date to submit the application form||10/11/2017|
|KSET 2017 Written Exam Date||31/12/2017|
Steps to Apply for Karnataka KSET Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website of Karnataka SET www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- After that, click on the link of Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2017 Notification.
- Download the official advertisement and must read all the details carefully.
- Click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Make payment details.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Official Website: www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in