Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2017 – 571 Group C Vacancies Apply
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has recently released the latest job notification Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2017 for recruiting the applicants as various vacant Graduate Level and Non Graduate Level vacancies. As per this notification, KPSC is going to fill up 571 vacancies of Group C Posts. Karnataka PSC invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Karnataka State Government Jobs 2017 can apply for this KPSC Group C Notification 2017 through online. Online application process will be started soon at its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 15th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 571 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Group C Posts.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Graduate Level Posts:
- Chief Officer Grade II: 34 Posts.
- Accountant: 26 Posts.
- First Grade Revenue Inspector: 37 Posts.
- Accounts Assistant: 149 Posts.
Non Graduate Level Vacancies:
- Residential School Teacher: 123 Posts.
- Junior Accounts Assistant: 42 Posts.
- Library Assistant: 29 Posts.
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post.
- Bill Collector: 101 Posts.
- Marketing Assistant: 25 Posts.
- Library Assistant in Secretariat Library: 04 Posts.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their graduation, post graduation or diploma or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.11600/- to Rs.32800/- with grade pay per month.
- For Unreserved candidates, Rs.300/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.150/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/04/2017.
How to apply for Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of KPSC www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of KPSC Group C Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Make payment details.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in