Karnataka KEA Assistant Professor Lecturer Recruitment 2015-2016
Karnataka Education Authority (KEA) has been released the latest official job notification to recruit the applicants as the posts of assistant professor and lecturer posts. Applicants who want to start their career with teaching field, those applicants may check the notification for eligibility criteria and can apply through online. Karnataka Education Authority (KEA) invites the online applications from the interested candidates through this drive. As per this recruitment notification, KEA needs to full fill the total of 2160 vacant posts. Eligible and suitable applicants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory fields of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Karnataka KEA Assistant Professor Lecturer Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Karnataka KEA Assistant Professor Lecturer Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 2160 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Lecturer posts.
- Teacher posts.
- Assistant Professor posts.
Candidates must possess their masters degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
Applicants can get the pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 22/07/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 05/08/2015.
How to apply for Karnataka KEA Assistant Professor Lecturer Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka Education Authority www.kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- Click on the link of Karnataka KEA Assistant Professor Lecturer Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it for future usage.