Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2015-2016
Karnataka Forest Department has recently revealed the latest job notification for appointing the candidates as the posts of forest guard, forest watcher and other posts. Karnataka Forest Department invites the online applications from interested applicants through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable and eligible job seekers, may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 125 positions.
Name of the posts:
|Post Name||Number of posts|
|Deputy Range Forest Officer||50|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 32 years.
Applicants must possess their bachelors degree in relevant subjects from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance I the written examination and the personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.9600/- to Rs.24000/- per month.
Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 19/08/2015.
How to apply for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka Forest Department www.forestapp-kar.com.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of the submitted application form for the future usage.
Click here to apply for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2015-2016