Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Clerk Posts
Karnataka Bank Limited is a leading private sector bank. Karnataka Bank has recently announced the latest job notification Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017 on its official website for appointing the candidates as various vacant clerk posts. As per this notification, Karnataka Bank is going to fill up various vacant positions. Karnataka Bank invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official page. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 21st December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Various.
Name of the Posts: Clerk.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 26 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for SC/ST candidates by 05 years.
Applicants must possess graduation degree in Arts or Commerce or Science or Computer Application or Business Administration or Business Management with minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade from any recognized university. Candidates should be computer literate and able to speak in English and Hindi.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in online written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Applicants who are selected for the clerk posts, those will get monthly salary as Rs.23500/-.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.500/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 01/12/2016.
- Ending date to submit the filled application form: 21/12/2016.
- Date of the Examination: In the month of February, 2017.
Steps to apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Karnataka Bank www.karnatakabank.com.
- After that, click on the link of Karnataka Bank Notification 2017.
- Download the official notification and must
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill all the details in the application form.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Attach all your required documents and passport size photograph.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for further reference.