Karnataka AHVS Notification 2017 – 550 Veterinary Officer Posts
Karnataka Animal Husbandry Veterinary Sciences (Karnataka AHVS) has released the latest job news regarding Karnataka AHVS Notification 2017 to recruit the applicants as various vacant veterinary officer posts. As per this notification, Karnataka AHVS is going to fill up 550 Veterinary Officer Vacancies. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the Latest Karnataka State Government Jobs can apply for this Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017 as early as possible. Online applications are available from 06th March, 2017 at its official website. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 05th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Karnataka AHVS Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 550.
Name of the Posts: Veterinary Officer.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants as per Karnataka AHVS Rules and Regulations.
Applicants who have completed the B.V.Sc or Animal Husbandry or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Selected candidates will get attractive pay scale as Rs.28100/- to Rs.50100/- with grade pay per month.
General candidates need to pay the registration fee as Rs.500/- and there is no fee for reserved category applicants.
- Starting date for online application form: 06/03/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 05/04/2017.
How to apply for Karnataka AHVS Notification 2017:
- Go to the official website of Karnataka AHVS www.ahvs.kar.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of Karnataka AHVS Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ahvs.kar.nic.in