KARHFW Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 – 889 Vacancies
Karnataka Health & Family Welfare Services (KARHFW) has recently released the latest job notification KARHFW Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 in the month of June on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Staff Nurse Vacancies. As per this notification, KARHFW is going to fill up 889 vacancies of staff nurse jobs. KARHFW invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers, who are searching for the latest Karnataka Staff Nurse Jobs 2017, can apply for this KARHFW Staff Nurse Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 20th June, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 27th July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about KARHFW Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 889 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Staff Nurse.
Eligibility Criteria for KARHFW Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017:
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Diploma in Nursing or equivalent examination from any recognized institute.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Academic Merit List.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.17650/- to Rs.32000/- per month.
- For General candidates, Rs.300/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 20/06/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 27/07/2017.
How to apply for KARHFW Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of KARHFW www.karhfw.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of KARHFW Latest Job Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.karhfw.gov.in