KARHFW Recruitment 2015 karhfw.gov.in 1582 Posts
Government of Karnataka, Department of Health and Family Welfare (KARHFW) has released the recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this recruitment. Karnataka Department of Health and Family Welfare (KARHFW) invite the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through online mode. KARHFW online applications will be available at its official website karhfw.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates may download the application form and fill the application form with required details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about KARHFW Recruitment 2015 like age limit, name of the posts, number of vacancies, educational qualification, selection process, salary details, application fee and how to apply etc must read the official notification.
Vacancy Details about KARHFW Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 1582 posts
Name of the posts: Group D posts
Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 38 years.
Candidates must possess their 10 class or SSC or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates must read the official notification.
Selected candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.9600/- to Rs.14550/- per month.
- General candidates need to pay the application fee as Rs.300/-.
- SC/ST candidates need to pay the application fee as Rs.100/-.
For more information about KARHFW Recruitment 2015, candidates can contact the following address,
Government of Karnataka,
Department of Health and Family Welfare (KARHFW)
- KARHFW Recruitment 2015 notification releasing date: 20 March, 2015
- Starting date for online application form: 1 April, 2015
- Last date for submitting the filled application form: 30 April, 2015
How to apply for KARHFW Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the link of KARHFW Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application from with required details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout of the application form.