KARHFW Recruitment 2015 karhfw.gov.in Application form for 1604 Posts
Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Department (KARHFW) has released the notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this recruitment. KARHFW Recruitment 2015 invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. KARHFW online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and follow the below steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details about KARHFW Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 1604 posts.
Name of the posts with vacancy wise:
|Name of the posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Group D Posts||1582|
|Junior Lab Assistant||19|
Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 35 years.
- For Group D posts, candidates must possess their SSLC or 10 Class or equivalent certificate from any recognized board.
- For Junior Lab assistant posts, candidates must possess their SSLC/10 class or equivalent education from any recognized board.
It will be based on the academic marks of the candidates and the personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.9600/- to Rs.14550/- per month.
- For General: Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ST: Rs.100/-.
For Group D Posts:
- Starting date for application form: 01/04/2015.
- Last date to submit the application form: 30/04/2015.
- Last date to pay the application fee: 02/05/2015.
For Lab Technician and Ophthalmic Assistant Posts:
- Last date to submit the application form: 22/04/2015.
How to apply for KARHFW Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website of KARHFW www.karhfw.gov.in.
- Click on the careers link.
- Click on the KARHFW Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory info of the applicant.
- Click on the submit button, take printout of it.