Kamrup District Recruitment 2017 – 120 Home Guard Vacancies
Kamrup District, Assam has recently announced an employment notification Kamrup District Recruitment 2017 in the month of April, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, Kamrup District is going to fill up 120 vacancies of Home Guard Volunteer vacancies. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Assam Government Jobs can apply for this Kamrup District Home Guard Recruitment 2017 as early as possible. Online applications are now available at its official page. All the suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about Kamrup District Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 120 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Home Guard Volunteer Vacancies.
Job Location: Kamrup District, Assam.
Candidates maximum age should not be exceed more than 55 years. The upper age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms.
Applicants must possess 08th class to be eligible for Home Guard Volunteer posts. And candidates need to have a Home Guard Volunteer Certificate from Assam Government.
The applicants of Kamrup District Recruitment are selected on the basis of First come First Serve.
Shortlisted applicants will get Rs.250/- per day for basic training and Rs.250/- per day for advanced trained.
- Starting date for online application form: 01/04/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 29/04/2017.
How to apply for Kamrup District Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Kamrup District www.kamrup.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of Kamrup District Home Guard Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future usage.
Official Website: www.kamrup.nic.in