JSSC SI ASI Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) was released the recruitment notification for appointing the applicants as Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector posts. Applicants who want to start their career with police department, those candidates can check the notification for eligibility criteria and can apply through online. Online applications are now available at its official website. Aspirants who want to apply for this recruitment, those job hunters may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory fields of the application form and submit the filled application form on or before the last date 21-08-2015. For more information about JSSC SI ASI Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about JSSC SI ASI Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 102 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Sub Inspector posts.
- Assistant Sub Inspector posts.
Candidates age should be in between 25 years to 37 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
Applicants must pass their graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the organization rules and regulations.
Candidates must read the official notification for pay scale information.
- For General candidates Rs.460/-.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.115/-.
- Stating date for online application form: 22/07/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 21/08/2015.
How to apply for JSSC SI ASI Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of the JSSC www.jssc.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill it with required details of the candidates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.