JSSC LDC Recruitment 2017 – 2808 Panchayat Secretary Vacancies
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has recently announced an employment notification JSSC LDC Recruitment 2017 on 21st April, 2017 at its official website. As per this notification, JSSC is going to fill up 2808 Panchayat Secretary Vacancies. Jharkhand SSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest JSSC Panchayat Secretary Notification 2017 can apply through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 02nd May, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 15th June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about JSSC LDC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 2808 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Panchayat Secretary: 1539 Posts.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 1245 Posts.
- Stenographer: 24 Posts.
Job Location: Jharkhand.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Panchayat Secretary||Rs.21700/- to Rs.50000/-|
|Stenographer and LDC||Rs.19900/- to Rs.45700/-|
- Jharkhand State candidates, Rs.115/-.
- Other candidates, Rs.460/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 02/05/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/06/2017.
Steps to apply for JSSC LDC Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of JSSC www.jssc.nic.in
- After that, search for the link of JSSC Panchayat Secretary Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Attach all your required and educational certificates.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.jssc.nic.in