JSSC Excise SI Preliminary Admit Card 2015 Download
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is going to declare the JSSC Excise SI Preliminary Admit Card 2015 at its official website jssc.in. Candidates who are going to write the JSSC Excise SI2015 preliminary written examination, those applicants are eagerly waiting for their exam admit cards. All the applied applicants may download their admit card through its official page.
Details about JSSC Excise SI Preliminary Admit Card 2015:
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has announced the official notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant excise sub inspector and assistant excise sub inspector posts through this recruitment. Lakhs of applicants are applied for this written examination. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the JSSC Excise SI 2015 preliminary written examination will be held on upcoming dates at various examination centers. Selection process will be based on the candidates performance in the preliminary, mains written examination and the personal interview.
- Written test will be multiple choice objective type questions.
- Exam paper contains 120 questions.
- Each correct answer will get 3 marks and every wrong answer will deduct 1 mark.
- Time duration for this exam is 2 hours.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) will shortly issue the JSSC Excise SI Preliminary Admit Card 2015 on or before 10 to 15 days prior of the examination date at its main portal. Candidates must download their admit card through online by entering their application details and etc. Candidates can follow the following steps to get their admit card easily.
How to download JSSC Excise SI Preliminary Admit Card 2015:
- Go to the official website of JSSC www.jssc.in.
- Click on the admit card button.
- After that, click on the link of JSSC Excise SI Preliminary Admit Card 2015.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth and etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Admit card will be opened on the computer screen and take hard copy of it for examination purpose.