JSSC CGL Notification 2017 – Jharkhand SSC Exam Date 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has recently announced an employment news regarding JSSC CGL Notification 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant positions in different government departments in the state of Jharkhand. Applicants who are going to appear Jharkhand SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) 2017 exam they may fill the Jharkhand SSC CGL Application Form 2017 through online as soon as possible. JSSC is going to invite the online applications from brilliant and capable candidates. Online applications are available at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Jharkhand SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 on or before last date 30th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about JSSC CGL Notification 2017:
Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC).
Total Number of Positions: Various.
Name of the Posts: Various.
Name of the Examination: Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam.
Job Location: Jharkhand.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- JSSC CGL 2017 Notification released on: 15/04/2017.
- Starting date for online application form: 15/04/2017.
- Ending date to apply online: 30/05/2017.
|Exam Name||Last Date for getting Online Application||Preliminary Exam Date||Mains Exam Date||Date of Announcement of Selection List|
|Combined Graduate level Exam||30th May, 2017||09th July, 2017||10th September, 2017||27th November, 2017|
|Combined Intermediate Level||30th May, 2017||16th July, 2017||17th September, 2017||04th December, 2017|
|Combined Diploma Level Competitive Exam||30th May, 2017||23rd July, 2017||24th September, 2017||11th December, 2017|
|Combined Metric Level Competitive Exam||30th May, 2017||30th July, 2017||01st October, 2017||18th December, 2017|
How to apply for JSSC CGL Notification 2017:
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand SSC www.jssc.in
- After that, click on the link of SSC CGL Notification 2017.
- Download the official advertisement and must read all the details thoroughly.
- Click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Finally, click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.jssc.in