JPSC Veterinary Doctors Recruitment 2015 Apply Online
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has discharged the latest job notification JPSC Veterinary Doctors Recruitment 2015 to appoint the new applicants as the posts of veterinary doctors posts. As per this notification, JPSC needs to full fill the toal of 190 unreserved positions. Huge numbers of applicants are waiting for this notification, those can apply through online. JPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about JPSC Veterinary Doctors Recruitment 2015 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about JPSC Veterinary Doctors Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 190 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Veterinary Doctors (Baclog and Basic Grade) posts.
Candidates age should not be more than 22 years.
Applicants must pass their bachelors degree in relevant discipline from any recognized universty.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
Candidates must read the official notification for salary details.
- For General candidates Rs.450/-.
- For SC, ST candidates Rs.150/-.
- Starting date for online application form (Backlog posts): 10/10/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/10/2015.
- Starting date for online application form (Basic Grade): 05/10/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 25/10/2015.
How to apply for JPSC Veterinary Doctors Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website of the JPSC www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of JPSC Veterinary Doctors Recruitment 2015.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory fields of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it for future usage.