JPSC Recruitment 2017 – 993 Warder Assistant Jailor Vacancies
Jharkhand Public Selection Commission (JPSC) has recently announced an employment notification JPSC Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this JPSC Assistant Jailor Notification 2017, JPSC is going to fill up 993 vacancies of Warder, Assistant Jailor, Doctor, Clerk, Jailor and Jail Superintendent Positions. Jharkhand PSC invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Jharkhand state government jobs can apply for this Jharkhand PSC Warder Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Online application process will be started soon at its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about JPSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 993.
Name of the Posts:
- Warder: 864 Posts.
- Assistant Jailor: 48 Posts.
- Doctor: 28 Posts.
- Clerk: 25 Posts.
- Jailor: 22 Posts.
- Jail Superintendent: 06 Posts.
Job Location: Jharkhand.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation will be available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or graduation degree or post graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
How to apply for JPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Jharkhand PSC www.jpsc.gov.in
- Search for the JPSC jail Warder Recruitment Notification 2017.
- Download the advertisement and must read all the details carefully.
- Click on the online registration process.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee to the concerned officials as per the notification.
- Check the entered details before submitting the application form.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in