JPSC Recruitment 2016 Application form Online www.jpsc.gov.in
Jharkhand Agriculture Department has released notification for Asst. Director Agriculture/ sub division Agriculture Officer. Interested candidates can apply for the vacant posts of about 140 through JPSC Recruitment 2016 by the official website before last date.
Jharkhand public service commission was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of JPSC is to conduct written competitive exams and also interviews for the selection of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
|Name of post||Number of post|
|Asst.Director Agriculture/Sub Divisional Agriculture Officer||140|
Candidates who are applying for JPSC Recruitment 2016 must have
- Graduation degree in agriculture.
- Equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Candidate must be between the age of 22-35 years.
- Age relaxation is as per govt. norms.
Application fee can be paid through any online mode.
- General or OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 450/-
- SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 150/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written exam
- Personal interview
Selected candidates will be paid Rs.9300 to 34800/- with Grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
|Online application starts from||10-12-2015|
|Closing date of online application||09-01-2016|
JPSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application procedure:
- Log in on the official website www.jpsc.gov.in
- Select the JPSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application link.
- Register with mail ID and password.
- Click the link present on the application form.
- Fill the application form along with payment process online.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature.
- Take the print out of the form for future references.
Candidates who have applied for the vacant posts can download their admit cards from the official website before the few days of exam date. candidates can visit our website for more information.