JPSC Faculty Notification 2017 Apply Online
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has recently published the latest job recruitment JPSC Faculty Notification 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant principal, Professor and associate professor posts. As per this notification, JPSC is going to fulfil 279 vacancies of teaching jobs in various subjects. Job seekers who are looking for teaching profession jobs, those must download this JPSC Professor Recruitment 2017 and must read all the details carefully. JPSC invites the talented and hard working candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before ending date that is 20th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about JPSC Faculty Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 279 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Principal: 47 posts.
- Professor: 70 posts.
- Associate Professor: 162 posts.
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
Applicants must possess Ph.D degree in concerned subjects or equivalent examination with experience in teaching field from any recognized university or institute.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in personal interview.
- For Principal posts, candidates will get Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- with grade pay Rs.10000/- per month.
- For Professor Posts, applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- with grade pay Rs.10000/-.
- For Associate Professor Posts, candidates will get Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- with grade pay Rs.9000/-.
General and OBC candidates need to pay the registration fee and reserved category applicants should pay the fee as Rs.200/-.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 20/12/2016.
Steps to apply for JPSC Faculty Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of JPSC www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Then, click on the link of JPSC Recruitment 2017.
- Now start fills the application with accurate details of the candidate.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- At finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of application form and keep it safe for future usage.