JPSC CCS Recruitment 2016 jpsc.gov.in
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has announced an employment notification JPSC CCS Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as various vacant posts. As per this notification, JPSC is going to full fill 326 members of unreserved positions. JPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable candidates may download the JPSC CCS (Combined Civil Services) 2016 online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 28th October, 2016.
Vacancy Details about JPSC CCS Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 326 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Administrative Services: 143.
- Finance Services: 104.
- Education Services: 36.
- Cooperative Services: 09.
- Social Security Services: 03.
- Information Services: 07.
- Police Services: 06.
- Planning Services: 18.
- For General candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years.
- For General category female candidates and OBC candidates maximum age should be 38 years.
- For SC/ST male and female applicants upper age should be 40 years.
Candidates must possess graduation in economics/commerce/statistics/mathematics/geography/agricultural science/civil engineering from any recognized university.
Applicants will be selected based on the following,
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Candidates will get monthly salary as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.400/-.
- For Other candidates, Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 07/10/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 28/10/2016.
How to apply for JPSC CCS Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of JPSC www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Click on apply online.
- Select the appropriate link from the page.
- Start filing the application with accurate details.
- Attach all the required documents to the application.
- Enter payment details and etc.
- Finally click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.