JNUEE Application Form 2016 admissions.jnu.ac.in
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has released an official notification for getting admission into various Graduation and Post Graduate courses which are MA, BA and integrated M.Sc and Ph.D etc. JNU University invites the JNUEE 2016 online applications from interested and eligible aspirants. JNUEE Application Form 2016 is now available at its official website. JNUEE (Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination) exam conducted every year by JNU. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 21st March, 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for JNUEE Application Form 2016:
Candidates must possess their graduation, post graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university with minimum 45% marks.
- For General applicants, Rs.430/-.
- For OBC candidates, Rs.250/-.
- For SC, ST applicants, Rs.215/-.
For Post Graduation:
- For General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.220/-.
- For OBC applicants, Rs.130/-.
- For Reserved candidates, Rs.110/-.
JNUEE 2016 Offered Courses:
- MA in Politics.
- MA in Economics.
- MA in Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Hindi, Korean and Persian.
- MA in Geography, History.
- Sc in Physics.
- MA in Arts and Aesthetics.
- Integrated M.sc and Ph.D.
- BA Honors in Particular Subjects.
- Starting date for online application form: 08/02/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 21/03/2016.
- Closing date to send hard copy of the application form: 23/03/2016.
- Opening date to pay the fee: 08/02/2016.
- Last date to pay the fee: 21/03/2016.
- Date of the JNUEE entrance exam: In the month of May, 2016.
How to apply for JNUEE Application Form 2016:
- Log on to the official website of JNU University www.admissions.jnu.ac.in.
- Click on the link of JNUEE Application Form 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.