JNU Recruitment 2017 – 300 Teacher Vacancies – Apply Here
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has decided to release the JNU Recruitment 2017 on its official website very soon. As per this notification, JNU is going to fill up 300 vacancies of Teacher Positions. JNU invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the Jawaharlal Nehru University Teaching Profession Jobs 2017 can apply for this JNU Teacher Notification through online as early as possible. Online application process will be started soon at its official website. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about JNU Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 300 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Teacher Jobs.
Candidates age criteria must be according to the official advertisement. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their M.Phil or Ph.D degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in personal interview only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
How to apply for JNU Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of JNU www.jnu.ac.in
- After that, click on the link of JNU Teacher Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.jnu.ac.in