JNTU PACET Application Form 2017 Notification, Exam Dates
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) has decided to conduct the PACET (Planning and Architecture Common Entrance Test) exam for the students who want to take admission into Architecture Courses. Candidates who are interested to participate in this PACET exam need to visit our website sscrecruitmentresults.in; here you can easily get the JNTU PACET Application Form 2017. Eligible candidates may submit their application form on or before ending date. Online applications will be available from the month of May, 2017. JNTU PACET 2017 Exam will be held in the month of July, 2017.
About Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University:
JNTU is one of the reputed universities in India located in Hyderabad. It was established in the year of 1965 and the main focus of this university is on the engineering studies. JNTU offers various Under Graduate (UG) courses, Post Graduate Courses (PG) courses, engineering courses, Pharmacy courses and etc. University conducts various academic exams every year. Large numbers of students were appeared their higher education through this university.
Eligibility Criteria for JNTU PACET Application Form 2017:
- Candidates minimum age should be 16 years.
- There is no maximum age limit for this JNTU PACET 2017 exam.
Applicants must be higher secondary pass with subjects Mathematics and English. Candidates who are qualified as 3 years Diploma in Engineering and Architecture courses are eligible to apply for this JNTU PACET exam.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
|Starting date for online application form||May, 2017|
|Closing date to submit the filled application form||June, 2017|
|Hall tickets will be available from||June, 2017|
|JNTU PACET 2017 exam will be conducted on||July, 2017|
|Results will be announced on||August, 2017|
Procedure to fill the JNTU PACET Application Form 2017:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of JNTU PACET www.jntuh.ac.in.
- Read the instructions before filling the application form.
- After that, click on apply online link.
- Application form will be open in front of your screen.
- Fill it very carefully with all essential details.
- Then, upload your scanned photograph and signature and left thumb impression.
- Submit the filled application form with the given period of time.
- Finally, take a printout of form and keep it safe for future usage.