JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 for 1184 Jobs
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has decided to conduct the written examination for appointing the applicants as various vacant junior assistant, lab technician and x-ray technician and etc positions. As per this JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016, JKSSB is going to full fill 1184 members of unreserved posts. JKSSB invites the online applications from energetic and skilled candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Interested and eligible applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 22nd June, 2016.
Total Number of vacancies: 1184 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Assistant.
- X-Ray Technician.
- Lab Technician and etc.
Name of the Cadre:
Eligibility Criteria for JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016:
- General Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years.
- SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates, age should be in between 18 years to 43 years.
- For Physically Challenged candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 42 years.
- For Ex-Servicemen lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 48 years.
- For Government service employees maximum age should be 40 years.
Candidates must read the official notification for academic details.
Applicants will be selected based on the organization norms.
Candidates must have deposited the fee Rs.350/- in any of the Jammu & Kashmir bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment e-challan.
- Starting date for online application form: 06/06/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 21/06/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 22/06/2016.
Steps to apply for JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of JKSSB www.jkssb.nic.in.
- After that, click on the link of JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.