JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has discharged the latest job portal to hire the candidates as the posts of junior stenographer, junior assistant and store keeper and other posts. As per this notification, JKSSB needs to full fill the total of 587 unreserved positions. JKSSB invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this online application form. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates must download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016 notification eligibility criteria are as follows.
Vacancy details about JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 587 posts.
Name of the posts:
|Post Name||Number of posts|
|Assistant Store Keeper cum Clerk||03|
|Junior Statistical Assistant||01|
|Senior Staff Nurse||84|
|Junior Staff Nurse||09|
Applicants age should be below 18 years and above 45 years.
Candidates must pass their graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.
Applicants must read the official notification for election criteria.
- Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.400/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 13/08/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 31/08/2015.
How to apply for JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of the JKSSB www.jkssb.nic.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it for future usage.