JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online jkpsc.nic.in
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has recently published the latest job notification JKPSC Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant Librarian and Physical Instructor Training vacancies. As per this notification, JKPSC is going to fill up 141 members of unreserved positions. JKPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before ending date that is 15th January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about JKPSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 141 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Librarian: 67 Posts.
- Physical Training Instructor: 74 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess masters degree in relevant discipline or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms per month.
- For General candidates, Rs.805/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.405/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 15/12/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 15/01/2017.
- Opening date to pay the fee: 15/12/2016.
- Ending date to pay the fee: 20/01/2017.
How to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of JKPSC www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of JKPSC Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application with required details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.