JKPSC Recruitment 2016 Teaching Non Teaching Staff
School Education Department, Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) was recently announced an employment notification for appointing the candidates as various vacant teaching and non teaching staff posts. As per this notification, JKPSC is going to fill up 1059 members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who are looking for the JKPSC Latest Government Jobs, those can apply for this JKPSC Recruitment 2016. JKPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 25th April, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 1059 Vacancies.
Name of the posts: Teaching Staff.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 40 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their masters degree r equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination, shorthand and typewriting test etc.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization norms.
- For Unreserved candidates, Rs.505/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.255/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 24/03/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 25/04/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 26/04/2016.
How to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of JKPSC www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of JKPSC Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.