JK High Court Recruitment 2017 – 279 Steno Typist Vacancies
Jammu Kashmir High Court has announced an employment notification JK High Court Recruitment 2017 on its official website for appointing the candidates as various vacant positions. As per this notification, Jammu & Kashmir High Court is going to fulfil 279 vacancies of Steno Typist and Junior Assistant posts. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official page. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 15th June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about JK High Court Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 279 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Steno Typist (Kashmir Division): 48 Posts.
- Steno Typist (Jammu Division): 30 Posts.
- Junior Assistant (Kashmir Division): 134 Posts.
- Junior Assistant (Jammu Division): 67 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years for general and 42 years for SC/ST/Socially and 48 years for Ex – Servicemen.
Candidates must possess graduation degree or post graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test.
- Personal Interview.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Steno Typist||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-|
|Junior Assistant||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.1900/-|
Interested candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.200/- per application.
- JK High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification Released on: 26/05/2017.
- Starting date to apply online: 26/05/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/06/2017.
Steps to apply for JK High Court Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Jammu & Kashmir High Court www.jkhighcourt.nic.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of Jammu Kashmir High court jobs 2017.
- Then click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application with mandatory details of the applicant.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: wwwjkhighcourt.nic.in