JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2015-2016 Direct Walkin
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has been declared the recruitment notification JIPMER Senior Resident posts through this notification. This is the good news for all the job seekers and this organization this time conducts direct Walkin or interview without conducting any written examination so aspirants must utilize this opportunity. JIPMER invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form and attend for interview. For more information about this JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of posts: 107 posts.
Name of the posts: Senior Resident posts.
Job Location: Puducherry, India.
- For Post graduation qualified candidates age should be 30 years.
- For Doctoral degree qualified candidates age should be 35 years.
Applicants must pass their doctoral degree or post graduation in relevant discipline from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the interview only.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.18750/- with grade pay Rs.6600/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.250/-.
At Hunter Theater,
- Starting date of the interview: 28/07/2015.
- Last date of the interview: 29/07/2015.
How to apply for JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of the JIPMER www.jipmer.edu.
- Click on the link of JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application and fill it.
- Attend for the interview with filled application form along with all the required documents.