JIPMER Recruitment 2015 jipmer.edu.in 116 Posts
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry, India has released the recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this recruitment. JIPMER invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through online mode. JIPMER online applications are now available at its official website jipmer.edu.in. Interested and eligible candidates may download their online application form and fill the application form with required details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. Candidates want to know more information about JIPMER Recruitment 2015 like name of the posts, number of vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary details, application fee and how to apply etc must read the official notification.
Vacancy Details about JIPMER Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 116 posts
Name of the post: Senior Resident Posts
Candidates age limit should be 33 years.
Candidates must possess their post graduate medical degree or diploma in respective discipline from any recognized university.
Selection process will be based on the candidates performance in the written test and personal interview.
Selected candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.18750/- with grade pay Rs.6600/- per month.
- General candidates need to pay the application fee as Rs.500/-.
- SC/ST candidates need to pay the application fee as Rs.250/-.
For more information about JIPMER Recruitment 2015, candidates can contact the following address,
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER),
Ph No: 0413-2272380
- Starting date for online application form: 20 March, 2015
- Last date for submitting the online application form for written test and interview: 15 April, 2015to 17 April, 2015
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website www.jipmer.edu.in.
- Click on the link of JIPMER Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout of the submitted application form.