JIPMER PG 2018 3rd & 4th Counselling for MD/MS courses is organizing on 31-07-2018 7& 29-08-2018. JIPMER PG is a University level entrance examination which is organized by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research. Check here Counselling Process & Dates.
JIPMER PG 2018 : 3rd & 4th Counselling Process ,Dates
Name of the Organization : Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry.
Name of examination : JIPMER PG
Courses offered : Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Third round of JIPMER PG counselling 2018 :
- For the vacant seats left after second round, third round of JIPMER PG 2018 counselling will be conducted on July 31, 2018.
- Candidates who will be present in second counselling round of JIPMER PG 2018, but didn’t make a choice, they will be eligible to participate in third JIPMER PG counselling.
- All the rules as applicable in first and second JIPMER PG counselling 2018, will be applicable here as well.
Final/Open round of counselling of JIPMER PG 2018 :
- After all rounds of counselling are over, the seats which remain vacant will be filled in the final or open counselling round, to be held on August 29, 2018. JIPMER, Puducherry, has published the list of vacancies and eligible candidates for open round of JIPMER PG 2018 counselling.
- All the candidates who qualify JIPMER PG 2018 entrance exam by scoring minimum required percentile, will be eligible to participate in final round of counselling.
Documents Required at the time of JIPMER PG counselling 2018 :
- Four passport size, colored photographs
- Original Hall Ticket/Admit card with Invigilator seal.
- Rank Letter
- Date of Birth (DOB) Proof (DOB certificate or SSLC certificate)
- MBBS Mark-sheet
- Internship completion certificate
- Conduct certificate (from last attended institute)
- Transfer Certificate (from last attended institute)
- Migration certificate (from last university attended)
- Certificate from last institute attended that degree imparted by it is MCI recognized.
- Permanent or Provisional Medical Registration Certifcate
- Residence Certificate (AADHAR card or Voter ID or Passport)
- Reserved category (OBC/SC/ST) certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate for OPH candidates
- Proof of OCI registration (for OCI candidates)
Important Dates :
- Third counselling : 31-07-2018
- Final Counselling : 29-08-2018
Important Links :
- Official Website : Click Here
Contact Information :