Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2016 for 18000 Vacancies
Education Superintendent Head Department, Jharkhand has published an official notification Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2016 for 18000 primary teacher vacancies. Jharkhand education department conducts teacher recruitments every year. This year also education department has decided to conduct the recruitment for filling up various vacant teacher posts in various government schools in the state of Rajasthan. Job seekers who want to start their career with school teacher, those must utilize this golden opportunity. Online applications are now available on its official website. Education department invites the online applications from fascinated and energetic job hunters. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Total Number of Vacancies: 18000 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Primary Teacher Vacancies.
Candidates age should not be more than 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must pass their H.Sc or any degree with diploma or bachelor in elementary education. Candidates must qualify in TET.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination, merit list and followed by the personal interview.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Available Shortly.
How to apply for Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Education Department www.jac.nic.in.
- Click on the link of Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2016.
- Applicants must read the official notification carefully, before going to apply.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory fields of the applicant.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.