Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has announced the official notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant primary teacher posts for class VI to class VIII through this drive. State government of Jharkhand invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online applications will shortly available at its official website. Candidates who are looking up for the teacher posts, those applicants may download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. Educational Minister Neera Yadav announced the 50% seats are reserved for the female candidates. This is the good opportunity for female jobseekers. So jobseekers must utilize this recruitment. For more information about Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 8000 posts.
Name of the posts: Primary Teacher posts.
Job Location: Jharkhand state wise.
Candidates must possess their bachelors degree with B.Ed in relevant subjects from any recognized university or institute.
Candidates must read the official notification for selection criteria.
Applicants must refer the official notification for payment details.
- Starting date for online application form: 10/06/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: August, 2015.
How to apply for Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council www.jac.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate info of the applicant.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for further usage.