Jharkhand SSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017 Apply for 17572 Vacancies
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has announced an employment notification Jharkhand SSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017 to recruit the applicants as various Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) vacancies in TSP and Non TSP Areas. As per this notification, Jharkhand SSC is going to fill up 17572 members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who are looking for the teacher jobs in the state of Jharkhand, those must download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. JSSC invites the online applications from skilled and work hard applicants. Online applications are now available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 05th February, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Jharkhand SSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 17572 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT).
- Scheduled Areas: 8423 Posts.
- Non Scheduled Areas: 9149 Posts.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess Graduation Degree with B.Ed qualification or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4600/-.
- Unreserved category applicants, Rs.460/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.115/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 06/01/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 05/02/2017.
How to apply for Jharkhand SSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must visit the official website of Jharkhand SSC www.jssc.in.
- Click on Jharkhand SSC TGT Advertisement 2017 PDF link.
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Click on apply for online application.
- Fill all the required details correctly.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Submit the form after checking thoroughly.