Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017 JSSC PGTTCE
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the latest job notification Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant Post Graduate Teacher posts. As per this notification, JSSC needs to fulfil 513 vacant positions. JSSC invites the online applications from young talented and skilled candidates. Job seekers who are looking for teaching profession jobs in Jharkhand, those must utilise this best opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before ending date 30th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 513 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Teacher Jobs.
Candidates minimum age should not be less than 21 years and maximum age should not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess Post Graduation Degree with B.Ed or its equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written test and must followed by the personal interview.
Applicants who are selected for the teacher jobs, those will get Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4800/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For Sc/ST applicants, Rs.125/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 01/12/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 30/12/2016.
How to apply for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must visit the official website of JSSC www.jssc.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of Jharkhand SSC Latest Job Notification 2017.
- Then, download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Start filling the application form with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally submit the application form and take printout of it for future usage.