Jharkhand SSC Police Recruitment 2017 – 4354 PSI Constable Posts
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has uploaded the job advertisement regarding Jharkhand SSC Police Recruitment 2017 to recruit 4354 vacancies for constable and Police Sub Inspector positions. Jharkhand Police Department is going to invite the Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector 2017 online applications from capable and willing candidates through online. Job seekers who are searching for police department jobs, those may download the official advertisement and must read all the details carefully. Online applications are now available from 04th August, 2017 on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can submit the filled application form on or before last date 08th September, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Jharkhand SSC Police Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 4354 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Candidates should not have the age less than 21 years and greater than 30 years.
Applicants must have completed their Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination.
- Physical Test.
- Medical Test.
Candidates who have selected for the Jharkhand Police Department jobs, those will get monthly pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay of Rs.4200/-.
- General candidates, Rs.460/-.
- Reserved applicants, Rs.115/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 15/07/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 13/08/2017.
How to apply for Jharkhand Police Dept Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must visit the official website of Jharkhand Police Department www.jhpolice.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of Jharkhand Sub Inspector Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill up the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature within the given dimensions.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates to be verification.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Submit the filled application form.
- Take hard copy of the submitted application form for future usage.
Official Website: jhpolice.gov.in