Jharkhand RDD Recruitment 2017 – 267 Assistant Vacancies
Rural Development Department (RDD), Jharkhand has decided to issue an official notification Jharkhand RDD Recruitment 2017 very soon on its official website for appointing the candidates as various vacant Assistant Engineer Positions on 09th February, 2017. As per this notification, Jharkhand RDD is going to fill up 267 vacancies of engineer jobs. Jharkhand RDD invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 28th February, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Jharkhand RDD Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 267 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer.
Job Location: Jharkhand.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess Engineering Degree or Diploma in relevant field or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview conducted by Rural Development Department Selection Committee.
Applicants who are selected for the RDD Assistant Engineer of Jharkhand posts may get best pay scale as per norms.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.1000/-.
- For SC, ST and PWD applicants, Rs.500/-.
- Jharkhand RDD Notification 2017 releasing date: 09/02/2017.
- Starting date for online application form: 15/02/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 28/02/2017.
- Date of the written exam: Soon Available.
Steps to apply for Jharkhand RDD Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Jharkhand RDD www.jharkhand.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Jharkhand RDD Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.jharkhand.gov.in