Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2017 – 396 Specialist Doctor Vacancies
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has recently announced an employment notification Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, JPSC is going to fill up 396 vacancies Specialist Doctor Posts. JPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Jharkhand PSC SD Notification 2017 can apply through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 13th July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 396 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Specialist Doctor
Specialization wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Job Location: Jharkhand.
Candidates lower age should not be less than 25 years and upper age should not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Post Graduation Degree in Medicine or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
- Genera and OBC candidates, Rs.6000/-.
- SC/ST applicants, Rs.150/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 13/07/2017.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 17/07/2017.
Steps to apply for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of JPSC www.jpsc.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of JPSC SD Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Attach all your required and educational certificates.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in