Jharkhand PSC Head Master Recruitment 2017 – 668 Vacancies
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has recently announced an employment notification Jharkhand PSC Head Master Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, JPSC is going to fill up 668 vacancies of Head Master Posts. JPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Jharkhand PSC Head Master Notification 2017 can apply through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 22nd July, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 21st August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Jharkhand PSC Head Master Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 668 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Head Master.
Job Location: Jharkhand.
Candidates lower age should not be less than 35 years and upper age should not be more than 50 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Post Graduation Degree or Masters Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 22/07/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 21/08/2017.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 25/08/2017.
Steps to apply for Jharkhand PSC Head Master Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of JPSC www.jpsc.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of JPSC Head Master Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Attach all your required and educational certificates.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in