Jharkhand PSC Dentist Recruitment 2016 jpsc.gov.in
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has recently announced an employment notification for appointing the applicants as dentist. As per this notification, JPSC is going to full fill 155 members of unreserved positions. JPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Jharkhand PSC Dentist Recruitment 2016 online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 29th February, 2016.
Vacancy details about Jharkhand PSC Dentist Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of vacancies: 155 Posts.
Name of the posts: Dentist.
Job Location: Jharkhand.
- Candidates minimum age should be 23 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 40 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Applicants must possess their BDS degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.5400/-.
- For General candidates Rs.400/-.
- For Reserved aspirants Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 10/02/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 29/02/2016.
How to apply for Jharkhand PSC Dentist Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of JPSC www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Jharkhand PSC Dentist Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Please bookmark our website sscrecruitmentresults.in for more updates on Jharkhand PSC Dentist Recruitment 2016